- I knew about the spreading operator before, but to see it in action helps to get a feeling for the use cases.
- Same applies for destructuring. E. g. to flip vars you can simply use [fst, snd] = [snd, fst]
- Template strings are available in many other languages like Elixir or Ruby. I hope for wide-spread browser support in the near future.
- Document.querySelector isn't a new feature, but I've seldom used it and wasn't aware how handy it is
- The Fetch API is a nice shortcut for gathering data.